1. What Type of Information do we collect:
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website. We collect your login, e-mail address; passwords; your purchase history, data from forms you fill in and your country you're in. We may use software to measure and collect session information, including page response, session times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
2. How do we collect information:
When you sign up to certain services or conduct a transaction on our website we collect your personal information such as your name, email address, and your address. Your personal information will be used for specific reasons such as to send you your products or to provide you with confirmation of your payments and to send you our newsletters. We never store your bank or credit card details or use your bank card details.
1. We collect information through the use of our services. When you use or visit our services, including when you use our websites or , register as a subscriber, an affiliate, a member of any product or services, we are aware of it and we use your login details such as time, date and the page you visited to better our services. We use a third part company called WebStat, to compile your data as stated above so we can provide you with a better service and usage.
2. We collate the personal information that you supply. For example, when you fill in a form whether it is a subscription form, event or enrolment application form or when you purchase any of our services. We do not collect, view or use your card details when you make purchases from us. We use a third-party app called Paypal which only provides us with your email address, address and name.
3. Why do we collect information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
To create a develop, customise and improve our services, trainings and interactions with our service and app users.
To facilitate, sponsor and offer certain contests, events and promotions, determine participants’ eligibility, monitor performance, contact winners and grant prizes and benefits;
To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities;
4. How we store, use, share and disclose your personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
5. How we communicate with site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, Your progress regarding our trainings/courses, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
To be updated
7. How you can withdraw your consent?
It's your choice if you don’t want us to use your data anymore, please contact us at naturelleVBAC.com/contact or send us mail to: .
10. Questions and our contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at or send us mail to: